3. Viking Sea
I have waited a lifetime to discover the Baltic and this cruise didn’t disappoint. The service and accommodations were amazing and, as always the Viking staff went above and beyond. My travel partner and I really enjoyed the spa area and the bar and dining choices. The spa area not only offers lots of included amenities, but also services that make one feel pampered. I really enjoyed having a facial on our sea day. We tried all of the restaurants and enjoyed each one. It was nice to have so many choices from which to choose. My only disappointment were some of the excursions that didn’t live up to my expectations. Viking cruises are relaxing and educational at the same time and I learned so much on this cruise. Having experts onboard who offer lectures makes the experience different than other cruise lines. I look forward to my next Viking cruise.

The Happiest Ship at Sea