3. Carnival Vista
Was the worst carnival experience we ever had. By day 3 I cried & wanted to come home. First night/morning we had a young intoxicated girl enter our room at 4am!! We called security and nobody could explain how she was able to enter our locked cabin. They had maintenance check key locks and door the next day to say nothing malfunctioned and they would just reprogram door. So I was worried about someone entering our room the entire week. We purchased spa thermal package for $250 for the week and unfortunately should have just saved our money for something else. The spa was always packed with people so really no quiet zen time ever. The showers in there didn't work easily with so many knobs. The dirty towels were almost always overflowing. The sauna with essential oils just smelt like a musty room. There was dried blood leading into 1 of the spa rooms & when I reported it to staff they said ok. On day 3 I discovered my purse was missing and security said cameras were not pointing to the area my bag was. Really? The camera was right there. I guess it wasn't working but they aren't going to say that. Our dinner in the dining room was the only great thing about this cruise. The food was great but our servers had so many tables to tend to they were constantly sweating. They were so nice I could over look that. They cared large trays with so much food and ran back & forth for at least an hour. Then expected to perform a dance!! Wow. These poor guys. We only saw our room stewart 3 times the entire cruise because they were short staff. That is what we were told by other staff. The halls were constantly full of trash & dirty plates that people would place outside their doors. Short staffed meant that these things didn't get picked up for hours- more than 12 hours on 1 day. It was awful!! When I called carnival after the cruise to advise how unhappy I was with everything I was told they would have a manager review my concerns but I would not be contacted by anyone. Wow again. Such poor customer service. Also the skyride which is the main attraction was down the entire cruise! So newer, larger and better attractions just means more rooms to charge people and less amenities and less employees to service more people. I don't know how carnival thinks this is ok. I booked 4 cabins for me, my kids & some of their friends. I guess carnival got their money and that is all that matters.

Save your money & choose another ship!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by 3Brats

Also the skyride which is the main attraction was down the entire cruise!

3Brats’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 1235
Nice space but nothing special.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins