3. Viking Jupiter
I choose this cruise because of the itinerary and duration of the cruise. I choose his cruise line because of the overarching theme of learning about the culture in the ports of call. I also liked that it was not “sold” as a party cruise. Viking is high recommended among my colleagues and friends. The ship is laid out so you never feel crowded or cramped. The decor is open and spacious. We could always find a quiet spot to sit and enjoy the scenery. The staff was amazing and very personable. Our room was always clean, any extras need were cheerfully and quickly delivered. I have special dietary needs, the staff was aware and were sure to offer me alternative selections. The restaurants offered a wonderful varied selection of cuisines, there was rarely await for dinner. We enjoyed all of the lectures and port talks were so entertaining. We will be planning another cruise in the future, Viking will be our first choice.

Amazing 1st time cruise

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Mary ScoMos

Mary ScoMos’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Very nice, adequate space for two people. Loved the balcony, contributed to the feeling of space. Bed was very comfortable, Bathroom was nice, heated floors were very much appreciated.