• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

debsap
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin:

This was the second cruise I booked, and there was no comparison between my first cruise and this one booked with Viking Ocean Cruises. From Bergen, Norway to Copenhagen, Denmark, this cruise surpassed my expectations. The ship was beautiful and very comfortable. The size of the ship was perfect. I had the opportunity to meet a variety of people, but the ship did not feel crowded. The meals were excellent. The selections available daily in the World Cafe rivaled any 4 star restaurant. My party took advantage of the free excursions in most of the cities and felt that we were provided with an excellent overview of the area. The tour guides were informative and friendly. The cruise ship's staff treated our entire party like they were VIPs. We felt there wasn't anything they wouldn't do for us to fulfill our wishes. My favorite part of the cruise was the experts that presented enrichment sessions throughout the cruise. They were very knowledgeable and presented their material in a very interesting way. This sets Viking far apart from the competition for older, educated travelers. We were so happy with this cruise that we booked our next one before we left the ship.

Cabin DV4

Our cabin was very clean and comfortable. We did not spend much time in our room because there was so much to do onshore and on the ship.

Find a Viking Sky Cruise from $2,799