3. Ruby Princess
This is by far the worst cruise we’ve taken. Noise, noise, noise every morning starting at 4 am and lasting until1-2pm. Then after that time if still in the room now there’s running, heels noise from shoes. We was on the 14 floor. We complain they say we have to investigate, Internet wasn’t working, we was told we have to investigate. Blood on the sheets, we was told:oh not blood maybe food from eating in the room. We go to the diner hall, I asked for Gluten free bread and was told how are you gluten free, you didn’t fill out a gf card. We’re going to do it but we’re going to see how this goes. The food was horrible. Every other day and sometimes the same day, we had the same same food. The pillows and bed, very uncomfortable.I’m a proud black America but to pay all the money that was paid. I felt like I was being Discriminated against. On this ship the 2% seems to not matter. It was 12 of us and we’ve also spoken with others black and white that proves this score. Not for young people!

Very disappointed