• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Pride Review

Editor Rating
6 Awards

Hopefully Carnival is back !!!

Review for Carnival Pride to Bermuda
jofred
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin:

We were big Carnival fans but then they got greedy and service and quality went down to the basement. But we came back last year and things had improved-not much but somewhat On the Pride the service was excellent everywhere we went. Our cabin steward Yasa was fantastic. we had cruised with him before on Carnival. He exceeded all expectations of service and being just a great guy.

We usually have issues in the formal dining. I mean some bad slow service but this time on the Pride- HayDee and her team of Roland and Rexter were outstanding. They were terrific people. My wife cried on the last service saying goodbye-Yeah I got a little choked up too.

Due to weather the production shows were modified but still good. I hope Carnival keeps them as they are fun and entertaining. Some other cruise lines have changed things up and we don't care for their entertainment Cruise direct Dr. E worked hard to keep the crown engaged. He was fun.

7 Helpful Votes