• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1964 reviews
30 Awards

Promises made...promises broken...and lies told by RCCL

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean
Donleeman
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Central Park View Balcony

My wife and I were on the Cruise from September 15-22, sailing out of Port Canaveral. We are both Gold members (I gained mine by marrying her!), and we had a lot of expectations that this ship...and cruise line... would do a lot to overtake Norwegian as the top line.

Sad to say, that never happened.

Before we even set sail, we had arranged for Valet Service for our baggage on Departure Day. We planned to place our bags outside our Cabin by 10PM on Saturday night, September 21, 2019. However, at about 8PM a young lady knocked on our cabin door and handed us a note. That note...which I have saved... may well make it into a Court of Law before this is all over! It advised us that we would NOT be having the Valet service as advertised, and that we would have to see to our own bags in the terminal!

Central Park View Balcony

Cabin 1J

While there were a lot of problems around the ship, at least I can honestly say that the cabin steward did an excellent job! He was quick to make it up every day, and his efforts were amply rewarded by my wife and I.

7 Helpful Votes