3. MSC Sinfonia
I have chosen the cruise by mistake. If you are interested in the short Mediterranean cruise from Venice select the Norwegian. MSC cruise was very badly scheduled - we had almost no time in Myconas, few hours in Santorini and a lot of time in the least interesting place, Ancona. The service was really bad, I had to ask for several simple thinks, like the safe repair, for days. All simple snacks and mineral water on board are very expensive, not free, like they are on other cruises. I have no complaints about the embarkation/disembarkation. Food, cabin and entertainment were good. If you want to see not the Croatia,s national parks, but the port cities, I would recommend to book the excursions on shore, because the ones from MSC are too expensive. You can easily explore Dubrovnik and Split on your own. The ship is clean, but dull without any beatification. I don’t recommend this cruise.

Bad cruise schedule and service

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Agof