3. Queen Victoria
We have been in the QG on Cunard many times and always enjoyed ourselves, so chose a Q4 cabin again. The cabin is spacious, with a lovely large balcony for lounging in the sun, separate bath and shower, and gorgeously comfortable beds. The pillow Concierge service enabled us to have goose down pillows, and they had complied with my request for blankets rather than duvets, which I had made in advance. Throughout, the cabin was serviced frequently and efficiently. Embarkation and disembarkation were both efficient, helped by the priority for the Grills. We were in our cabin before noon on the first day, and left the ship at 8.05 on the last. The ship herself is lovely. By modern standards she is not that big, but always feels serene, peaceful, and spacious, never crowded, so the voyage was truly relaxing. There were various lectures, which I didn't attend, preferring to watch the sunny sea from our balcony, but my spouse enjoyed the ones on space. I did attend the passenger choir, which all four Cunard singers gave up their time to rehearse, surely beyond the call of duty. The only show I saw was Top Hat, which was completely brilliant, singing, dancing, sets, costumes. We were lucky throughout the cruise with the gorgeous warm dry weather which obviously enhanced our enjoyment of the ports, most of which we had visited before. The only trip we went on was to a vineyard in Mallorca, which was most enjoyable. The service in the QG was excellent, but I have to say the food was somewhat inconcisistent. Most of the things we had were very nice. But, twice my husband was served very tough meat, once venison, once lamb, such that he did not feel like eating it. They were deeply apologetic, and offered something different, but that really should not happen. Also some of the menus were odd. One evening there were two tofu main courses out of five, which seems decidedly strange. Many other things we had were delicious, but not everything.

Blissful weather, lovely ship

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by exlondoner

exlondoner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Penthouse
Cabin Q4 7082
Large, spacious, comfortable. Great balcony. Fruit and drinks replenished as required. Very comfortable bed. Worth every penny.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins