3. Regal Princess
Itinerary was awesome other then that, food was ok, shows were mediocre and staff were a little rude. Main dining waiter was rushed no interaction just took order, drop food and took off. Francesco head waiter was great. Always gave me menu for next night to make me comfortable with my food allergy. Room was clean, however, steward was not friendly. First thing out of his mouth was the hours he worked. No sure if he liked his job.. Received letter in cabin about respiratory illness on board. Was in cabin sick for 2 days, only left for steward to clean rooms. Captains messages at noontime you could hardly heard unless you opened the cabin door. Cruise staff did alittle too late Few times equipment for shows in theater didnt work. One major production show was cancelled after 15 minutes because of equipment failure. 3 computers went down. Not sure if I would cruise princess line again. We shall see. No pun intended.

Transatlantic

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Rxtech1997

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Not sure if I would cruise princess line again. We shall see. No pun intended.
Rxtech1997’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD M631
Nice balcony room alittle small but served the purpose
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins