3. Celestyal Olympia
I was really looking forward for this vacation, but it became terrible after booking this cruise. The ship was small, old and there was really nothing to do onboard. They didn’t even have the pools available to swim. I have been in different cruises before and I figured it was alright since the port destinations would make up for it. I was wrong, the excursions available were very unorganized. Staff was rude and unfriendly. There was no planned activities. Staff was not knowledgeable on instructions. They would announce meeting points at a certain time and they would be late. Food was terrible. Not much to do in she ship. I was traveling with 7 family members and we all felt the same way. I tried expressing my concerns to the cruise staff, but it was a waste of time. They simply didn't care. Never traveling in this cruise line again.

Worst cruise experience ever!

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by Ivanob

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Greece

Never traveling in this cruise line again.
Ivanob’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Olympia price drops

Cabin was alright. The cleaning staff was great.