3. Volga Dream
We had dreamed of visiting Russia and decided to go with another pair of friends . We found The Volga Dream Program: 3 days in St. Petersburg, 6 days on board and 3 days in Moscow. Everything was perfect: the five-stars hotels, Grand Hotel Europe in St.Petersburg and The Ararat in Moscow, both are excellent and located in the best place of the each city. The boat was very good, the itinerary was varied. We visited small towns like Svirstroy where we were at old lady, who told us about Russian lifestyle and traditions and the unforgettable time we passed at the primary school and beautiful cities like Yaroslavl and Uglich. Time on board was very well planned: Russian and cooking lessons but the Prof. Ludmila Selezneva´s lectures were outstanding. I realized about my ignorance about the different topics of the Russian History, Art and Politics. I learned a lot thanks to Prof. Selezneva. The service was impeccable, our cabin was always clean and tidy on time and at the dining-room we've had the best waitress in the world: Luzmila. Congratulations to the Cruise Director Catherine Panfilova. Special mention deserve all the local guides; well prepared, high English Level and very helpful ladies. I recommend Volga Dream experience widely!!

Unforgettable Experience

Volga Dream Cruise Review by beatrizedeg

Congratulations to the Cruise Director Catherine Panfilova.

I recommend Volga Dream experience widely!!
beatrizedeg’s Full Rating Summary