Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review
1,369 Reviews

Absolutly amazing. Best ship I have ever been on !!!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Dmcmanus07

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Chose this cruise because it was departing from Charleston, SC and going to San Juan.

The food selections and quality was amazing. The entertainment especially Zack Daniels in the piano bar was great fun every night but Thursday. Thursday is his drinking night and he was not performing. The shows in the Liquid Lounge where really good. The Acoustic Jams with the young couple Unity entertained us almost every night. They sang a variety of songs and he whistles well while she plays the drum. Ketut and Joyce took good care of our rooms and the Omelet Station on the Lido deck in the Havana Bar was my favorite breakfast most mornings.

I would recommend this ship to the 50 and older travelers. They made up 90% of the cruisers onboard. If you require a wheelchair to get on and off the ship this port and this ship does it better than any of the more than 14 ships of 6 different cruise lines I have traveled on.

I can't wait for our next cruise on this ship in January 2020.

Dmcmanus07's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4A 6330

Small but lots of storage, shelves and hooks. We have cruised in the largest of cabins but now enjoy the small ones better. We spend much more time on deck enjoying the scenery and other cruisers. Stateroom Stewards Ketut and Joyce did a great job caring for us and our cabin.

Showed us all around new and old San Juan. Took pictures for us and told us the history of San Juan. This was by far the best excursion I have ever taken. This was a solo cab ride. Great fun!!!

View All undefined undefined Reviews