3. Norwegian Sun
I'm sad I spent my vacation time and money on this cruise. Out of 3 ports, 2 were canceled. We spent so much time at sea, and there were very few and very poor choices for entertainment. The ship atmosphere/vibe was solemn and dull. Not many self service, around the clock food choices like other cruise lines ( NO ice cream, pizza.) Had the premium drink package but the bars were so slow and disorganized that it didn't seem worth it. Th ship windows were filthy so it was hard to enjoy any views. The restaurant choices were limited. The food at the buffet was bland and there were a lot of unappealing choices. Breakfast stuff was great, though. They shut the deck down really early in the evening so you couldn't enjoy being out there. Left on Monday afternoon and wanted to go home after Key West on Tuesday!

SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED