3. Norwegian Sky
Boarding the Norwegian Sky felt like I was visiting a prison. Everyone was very serious and not friendly. It took away the excitement you feel when going on vacation. Hospitality and customer service is what vacation hosting is all about. Norwegian fell very flat in this arena. The food could not be worse. This was my first Norwegian cruise and I will sail Carnival any day over going back to Norwegian. The food seemed old and reheated. Very poor quality. Specialty dining was over priced and terrible at Cagney's. Le Bistro was the only exception. The food was EXCELLENT and the staff was beyond AMAZING. Although the Norwegian Sky is extremely old and dated, the ship was fairly clean, which is important to us. However, the cabin was so small. Our toilet overflowed and wet our carpet. Our room steward got us a carpet blower and cleaned it all up. But we felt someone could have come and apologized about the whole ordeal and perhaps offered to move us to another room, as the smell was terrible for our last night. I do not recommend this cruise line or this ship. Happy cruising to all on another cruise line!!

Bad Food. Bitter Staff.

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 9121
The cabin was so, extremely small. Our toilet overflowed and wet our carpet. Our room steward got us a carpet blower and cleaned it all up. But we felt someone could have come and apologized about the whole ordeal and perhaps offered to move us to another room, as the smell was terrible for our last night.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins