3. Norwegian Escape
This was one of my bucket list trips. New England in the fall. The ship arrived tp port several hours late due to a storm. I was glad safety was priority for this cruise line. the issue was they failed to notify anyone, As a result hundreds of us were at the pier with a few very misinformed Norwegian employees, Communication was an issue the entire trip. We were late to every port. All of our excursions were 1 to 2 hours late beginning. No explanation was ever given or compensation offered. The lack of organization at every port to disembark was terrible and did not improve at any port. The ship was under staffed and staff poorly trained. Many staff members had limited understanding of English. The food was marginal and service as well in the dinning rooms. This was a very disappointing experience. I will not be able to recommend this cruise line to anyone. This is only the highlights of issues that arose, a week of disappointment.

Disappointment and disorganized