• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1965 reviews
30 Awards

Good for a non cruiser; Bad for someone that knows what they used to be

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean
yennafer
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

It was very obvious that Royal Caribbean has cut costs on a lot of stuff. I am not sure if it was just this ship (should be the best since it was the most expensive) Or if Royal Caribbean just cut costs everywhere. Food quality was not good and was the same almost every night, Cleanliness of staterooms and ship where bad, Not kept up with maintenance, Hallways smelt like mold, Feces on my toilet after asking them three times to clean it from previous people, All the way down to not having towel animals made every day only 3 days of it (this does not cost money should do every day my kids enjoyed it). Staff did not have to work for tips since it is added on to EVERYTHING (even the electronic bar that made our drink) so they did not have to work for the money which definitely showed. There used to be different shows everything with NO reservations. Now there are reservations with the same 3 shows 2 of them being musicals which we do not enjoy we like more circus olay stuff. No seating the first day at breakfast so had to wait with food until someone stood up and we could get their seat. If I hadn't cruised with royal Caribbean before it would have been an okay trip. But VERY disappointed because I knew how good they used to be and it was not that great.

Interior

Cabin 4V

There were feces on my seat I asked three times for them to clean and black hair hanging from towels from previous people. They did give us chocolate strawberries and stickers to get into shows with out reservations which was nice but it was gross. Can tell it hadn't been deep cleaned in a long time as well. stains on carpet. stains on sheets.

3 Helpful Votes