3. Regal Princess
I chosen princess cuz of being a captain club member it was cruising to places my wife an I always wanted to go. The food at the buffet was not up to par. It was mediocre at best. Not a very good variety either. They had only 1 carving station. The dinning room food. Was a bit better the menu had only a few items to choose from fir each category. As far as the activities on board they were not very good. They had a lot of repeat activities which to me was very Boring. So I spent most of my time in the casino. The service was great. The staff onboard were all great. The captain was extremely therogh on his announcements an also re-routed the ship on our last sea day so we don’t hit the rough seas due to the hurricane. Over all I give the cruise a 6 on a scale of 1-10.

Regal Princess

brian1277’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA C606
Rug had a lot of wear some stains on it. Glass on sliding doors an balcony outside we’re very dirty. They should of cleaned them before cruise started. Bed was very comfortable stateroom attendant was excellent
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins