3. Norwegian Epic
After reading some reviews before we sailed I was a bit nervous about wait times for drinks, sun beds and the amount of people on the boat. I never once had a problem getting a sun bed even when I didnt go down untill late morning. I didn't have a long wait time to get a drink and it never really felt over crowded. The entertainment was great, something for everyone. I especially liked the atrium and Carlos was lovely. I also went to Bliss the night club which has a good vibe at night, the ice bar and a few of the other game shows and singers.. all great. Mandy the cruise director was also very good all the shows and parties I saw her hosting had good energy. We paid to eat in the steak house one night especially liked the food there. The rest of the nights we ate in the buffet, taste, Manhatten or the Irish bar. No complaints about any of them. My favourite place during the day was H2O as it was adults only, had hot tubs to use and the staff were quick to see if you wanted a drink. The only annoying thing was the lifts could be slow at times but it was expected and you have to get out of the room early on the day you leave. But compared to the amount I loved about the cruise this was minor. We pre booked our excursions with another company and they worked out very well, I understand to book them through the ship is very expensive. There is a large casino on the ship which is always fairly busy but not over crowded. As a young couple who's first time it was crusing we definitely had a great experience and will be crusing again. I would definitely reccomend this ship to all age groups.

First time cruisers amazing ship

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by KellieJayne

KellieJayne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 9073
I didnt really like the room set up we did only have an inside stateroom but the bathroom arrangements were slightly weird. The toilet was on one side as you walked in and the shower on the other, the glass was slightly see through and there was only a curtain to separate this area to the bed. Other than the set up the bed was comfy and big, it was kept very clean and there was enough storage space.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins