3. Celebrity Reflection
The Iberian cruise was on my wife's bucket list. Time, opportunity and availability collided and we booked the cruise about five months from the sailing date. Barcelona aside, I wasn't knocked out by any of the ports. My wife on the other hand enjoyed every stop. I detest ship sponsored-tours. The crowded, cramped busses and hordes of people along with the simply stupid high prices generally result in us locating private/local tour operators in smaller groups. This time, because we were late in booking, nearly all of the private tours we wanted were available. The food was really good. I'm a meat and potato's kind of guy and I was always pleased with the selections in main dining and the buffet. The shows are about what you used to get for free in casino lounges in Vegas in the '70's. Solid entertainers, not top tier. That said, all were competent and entertaining. We went to all early shows and never had a problem getting seated. The Reflection is the nicest, best run ship I've personally ever been on. That includes some of the River Cruise ships. Your experience may be different, but I was very happy with the cruise from the ship standpoint. Barcelona was the high-point of the trip for me. We booked a long private tour directly after getting off the ship. They delivered us directly to our hotel afterwards. I can't recall the cost now but it was about half the price of what the ship was offering. I highly endorse the Reflection. My wife endorses the Itinerary, so it was a pretty good tour.

Great Ship....

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Jim Jaxon

Jim Jaxon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Sunset Verandah
Cabin SV 7315
Enjoyed the feeling of privacy and wide ocean view from the back of the ship. We had a full moon one night with great view. Nothing special about the cabin but the Steward was excellent. Two single electrical outlets. Typical cruise ship torture-rack bed. Decent size shower for a ship. USA news channels on tv, but not much else. This cabin is quite a long hike from anywhere. We'll likely go much nearer to an elevator next time. But if you enjoy walking long cabin corridors to get to an elevator, this would be a great room for you.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins