Norwegian Escape Cruise Review

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by janice22079

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: Canada & New England
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

My travel agent suggested the NCL escape because I wanted a 7 day cruise not too far away from home Incase of an emergency. It was the perfect cruise for our honeymoon. My husband prefers just relaxing on a beach and I like going on excursions and learning about different places. It was both relaxing and educational. A lot of bus tours so my husband was able to nap while I took in the sights and history of New England/Canada. The thing I was expecting and loved a lot was the selection of activities I can do while my husband was sleeping. The crew was amazing!!!! They all went above and beyond and made me laugh and smile. I was worried about my husband drinking too much and asked that they water his drinks down but the bartender said no worries we have wheel chairs for these type of situations, they were not kidding I did witness someone get wheeled down early morning. The crew was speedy and professional about it. I was able to have a great time thanks to the cruise director entertainment. It’s almost as they plan for these things to happen. The salon and spa was super relaxing. The food was amazing, the entertainment was top notch, the music was on point. Only few cons were packed elevators on sea days, communication barriers (that’s my own fault, I’m hard of hearing) and food temperatures at some restaurants. But overall I had a great time and the cons are things I can deal with.

janice22079's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 14736

It was good. There was a burn mark on the couch, the power button didn’t work on the remote, the mini bar door wouldn’t close because it was jam packed so everything in it was warm, and room service menu was missing the English portion but it was simple to figure out what everything was.

janice22079