3. Norwegian Sun
I’ve sailed with different Norwegian cruises 5 times before this one, but going on Norwegian Sun was a huge disappointment. It started before the cruise even began when I got a cabin in the back of the ship but specifically payed extra for a mid-ship guaranteed. When I asked to change my cabin for the one I paid for they told me that the ship is fully booked and they couldn’t do that because all mid- ship cabins were taken. The food was bad compared to other ship’s, basically same thing every day in buffet and restaurants. Not much to choose from. The staff wasn’t friendly and seemed like they didn’t want to be on that ship either. One of the islands was canceled due to hurricane damage. The other one wasn’t canceled but still had huge waves and extremely dirty beach from hurricane. And third island, (Norwegian private island) got canceled on the morning we got there due to weather. So we ended up spending lots of time on the ship that I couldn’t wait to get off of. If you’re looking for a fun vacation don’t go during hurricane season and don’t go on Norwegian Sun. Ps and don’t trust a mid-ship guaranteed cabin unless they assign you a mid-ship cabin right away when you pay.

Norwegian disappointment