3. Norwegian Breakaway
My husband and I love to cruise we have been on multiple cruises on Disney, Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Norwegian and I must say that I did not enjoy it on the norwegian breakaway both times I cruised with them. The staff was rude the buffet was horrible always cold and they never once changed the menu for the Kids corner 7 days of the same food. The ship crew never gave updates on what was happening only once a day and you had to figure things out for yourself not to mention all the time change that happen during this cruise had everyone confused on what was going on and the NCL app never worked correctly. The crew was always chatting among them self and never wanted to be bothered as well as cutting you off in the halls if you were walking the same way they were going. The Hot water went out and we met a couple that had problem withe the toilet for 3 days and they did nothing for them. Listen.. I know not everything is always perfect but when you cruise with Disney customer service is always on point so you tend to notice it when you cruise with NCL. The only thing i enjoyed on NCL was the thermal spa but its not worth another cruise with NCL again. Time to plan another one but won't be will NCL.

Would not recommend

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Esattaur

Esattaur’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Cabin was ok the room attendant was rude at first then by the last 3 days of a 8 day cruise he starting to be more friendly not sure if he was looking for a tip but he did not get it from us.
  Norwegian Breakaway Deck Plans