3. Regal Princess
Princess Cruises with the Regal was outstanding. We are elite so we have a few cruises with Princess but this time the entire staff: dinning room waiter (Herbert), assistance waiter (Veljko), dinning room manager (Norbert), dinning room hostess(Yaniris), and room steward (Carlos) were exceptional with friendly attitude, willingness to provide service, interest in our activities on ship and in ports with recommendations of what to try. Captain Stringer was amazing with his detailed explanation of our course across the Atlantic Ocean and changes due to the weather patterns. His daily updates could be quite humorous. I loved the description of a massive ship like the Regal sneaking out of port late at night. It reminded me of an elephant in a china shop trying to be delicate. The itinerary was great the best ports were Copenhagen. I could have stayed longer. St. Petersburg was fantastic with the two day small group tour and our guide was the best with so much knowledge about the people and history. Again I could have stayed longer. What a fantastic voyage. Thank you Princess Cruises and the Regal Princess Staff.

Excellent Service

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Cindyscott

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed view)

Cindyscott’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin BW E425
Great cabin with no obstruction as far as I was concerned. Great place for morning coffee and afternoon tea.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins