3. Carnival Magic
First, I was to be front, and advise that I prefer RCCL, over Carnival. However, I had an incredible Players Club casino offer, eight nights for $373, interior cabin. The interior cabin was standard accommodations. Very roomy for a solo traveler. My cabin steward, Randy was very attentive and promptly filled my requests. FOOD: The Lido buffet on deck 10 had standard fare, adequate but not great. There is an Italian restaurant above the buffet, that served a complimentary lunch. It has several pastas to select along with several entrees. I was excellent food and service. Food in the main dining room was good, but I feel RCCL's MDR, has better for and offerings. However, in the MDR of the Carnival Magic was exceptional. ENTERTAINMENT: Production show and audience participation games shows, entertaining but not great The Punchliner comedy club had excellent comedians. POOLS: The main pool is really small for a ship that carries 3500 passengers, The rear adults only pool is also small, but mainly has people that "dip" and get out. As a casino player, the casino has sufficient slots and tables for the gamblers, the casino staff was very cordial. NOW MY COMPLAINT: The Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle never happened. It was originally scheduled for September 17 at 1 p.m. in the Starlight Lounge, when I arrived, I was told it was rescheduled for September 21 at 1 p.m., at the appointed time I arrived and there no staff. I called Guest Services and the representative tried to tell me that it was held on the 17th, I told her it was not and there was a Carnival staff trying to upsell cosmetics. She put me on hold and another person got on the phone to tell me they has no record of the event being scheduled or rescheduled. That was a lie as I had the original Carnival cruise line invitation. All in all I think guest services really suck!

Cruise Critic meet & mingle never happened!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by wisnir

The Punchliner comedy club had excellent comedians.

wisnir’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior
Cabin 4H 9334
Standard interior cabin, fine for a single or couple, bring a night light, as it is dark without it.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins