3. Norwegian Star
The best way to start a review is to ask, " would I do this trip again"? Answer is yes. We stayed 3 nights at the Hilton Stucky(prior to the cruise) and flew American Airlines Economy Plus- both I would do again also. We docked at 8 am and were in the airport by 9am-plenty of taxis to get to Marco Polo. We flew out at noon. Now some details on the cruise. We stayed in a suite and had priority status. Without the priority status, I don't thing we would have been as happy on the trip if we had to wait in the long lines to tender. 12030- no balcony, but lot's of room and good view. Restaurants-generally good or better with service somewhat slow at times Entertainment- pretty good except for the magician Room- clean, our steward was exceptional Beverage Package- I upgraded to the Premium Plus, not sure I would do again, as availability of the upgraded items were not always available at the bar we were at(Champagne and Woodford Bourbon) Ports- all were worth the trip, except Cofur. Agrostoli and Kotor were surprises. Any questions please reach out. Happy Sailings

NCL Star Venice 9/ 8 /2019

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by jvswine

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Family Suite

12030- no balcony, but lot's of room and good view.

Restaurants-generally good or better with service somewhat slow at times

Entertainment- pretty good except for the magician

Room- clean, our steward was exceptional

Any questions please reach out.

Happy Sailings
jvswine’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Family Suite
Cabin SJ 12030
Great view with lot's of room. Some overhead noise, but nothing terrible.
No balcony, but the view and the exta room was woth it. The room was close to the pool, so it was quite easy to go outside
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins