• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Marianne12
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin:

We chose this cruise because we were going to explore the wine regions of Bordeaux and area. We were also interested in the culinary classes. We were also very interested in the bike tours.

We began the trip in Paris. I highly recommend that you start the tour by spending a few extra days in Paris. There is so much to do and see and one day is far from enough time. We rode the train to Bordeaux. The transition went very smoothly because the Scenic team was very organized. We were welcome onto the ship by the friendly and courteous staff.

I felt the room was a little smaller (not much) than a previous cruise I had taken, however I was not too concerned because we spent very little time in our room. The rooms (and ship) were always very clean.

The cabins were very clean. There was more than enough closet space and the windows were large for a beautiful view if the riverside.

Port Reviews

Paris

Busy day in Paris. Pubic transportation strike. However our transportation to the train was unaffected. All excellently organized.

previous reviewnext review