3. Island Princess
I chose this cruise so I could get my family to experience a cruise to Alaska-Ketchikan and Juneau. But alas, the cruise did not complete the itinerary they advertised. The ship was delayed in sailing for more than 10 hours because its marine engineers/technicians did not keep this ship in tip top shape to cruise its way up to Juneau. Instead of going to Juneau, the ship turned back and made a brief stop at Prince Rupert, Canada as alternative. No amount of entertainment, on board ship credit or 15% discount could make up for the lost of time and missed experience at Juneau. Dining, shows and other activities were okay. The dining staff we encountered were pleasant enough and some had a good sense of humor. The photos were over-priced. Check in was horrendous for some of our family members who had a non-US passport. They almost passed out in the queue. On disembarkation, the guides were rude and were shouting directions as we were deaf. This cruise did not meet our expectation and so I would not recommend Island Princess.

Flopped Island Princess Alaska Cruise

Blossomer3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Too tight to accommodate 4 people.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins