3. Harmony of the Seas
I'm a proud Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor member but I felt Harmony was a disappointment. It felt like more passengers were added without any expansion for accommodation. Pool chairs literally touch each other side to side. Elevator wait times were extensive (my mom cannot navigate stairs well). Bar lines were quite long. Comfort wise, those pool chairs and the lack of mini fridges (a cooler is beyond inadequate) were the worst. On the pro side, most staff were as wonderful as we've come to expect. The food was amazing and the shows were pretty good. The Escape Room was our favorite activity but the highlight for us was the Salute to Military and First Responders. Beautiful, moving and well-deserved. I look forward to my return to Allure/Oasis or Freedom class. Harmony is great for on-the-go thrill seekers, I guess, but relaxation didn't seem to be a focus at all. It's just too crowded.

Harmony was a disappointment

leigh922’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 10578
Other than the lack of a mini fridge, the cabin was perfect.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins