3. Norwegian Sun
My daughter 4th Birthday and she wanted to go on cruise. So I surprised her and we had a blast. It was both my sisters first time cruising and they loved it. The experience was wonderful. Staff was great. They weather held up even thought we wasn’t able to go to Great Stir due to the storm. They did give us a little credit for the Inconvenience. The Bahamas was great but I wish we could have been their longer. Over all I would defiantly come back and try another ship to have that experience. The crew snags for my daughter and sister birthday and they loved it. I was happy that they made sure everyone coming in the dinning area or buffet used their hand sanitizer that a assigned staff member sprayed in your hands before entering. Get the germs away. Drinks was very delicious. Until next time toodles.

Fun