3. Crown Princess
We chose this ship and itinerary because we wanted to go to the Normandy landing beaches. The cruise also included many ports we had not previously visited, so we were looking forward to it! The cabin was the smallest we've ever had. One chair and one tiny table, so there was no possibility of dining in the room. The bed was great and man was the shower good and hot!!! The ship was relatively easy to navigate. We enjoyed meals in the Horizon Court, Crown Grill, Salty Dog, and International Cafe. The food was fine, but was exceptional in the Crown Grill. Now let's talk about coffee. The coffee in the Horizon Court and Dining Rooms is hot brown water with a sort of nutty taste. I purchased a coffee card and was pretty happy with the specialty coffees, but had to resort to Starbuck's Instant packets and hot water in Horizon. Also the "cream" in Horizon is actually "milk." They have REAL cream in the coffee station at the International Cafe. Here's an example of the crew going above and beyond:one morning I wanted a grapefruit, but there was no grapefruit in the buffet. I asked a member of the kitchen crew and he went and found a grapefruit for me. One afternoon we wanted cookies. No cookies. I asked someone for cookies and he brought me five fresh oatmeal raisin cookies!!! The Princess excursions were hard to pick from. Many of them were either all day for about $150 or half-day for about $110. Some of the half-day tours seemed an exorbitant amount to pay just to be driven around the city. The medallions worked pretty well!

Great Itinerary that allowed us to see so much!!

Crown Princess Cruise Review by sujones12

The medallions worked pretty well!
sujones12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF R214
Bed was great, cabin very small. My husband and I had to walk one at a time around the foot of the bed to get from the bathroom to the balcony.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins