3. Viking Forseti
My parents are avid Viking cruisers and wantEd us to experience it too. Being in our mid forties we were a bit hesitant since the cruises seem geared to older crowds; however, we have a love of wine and had been wanting to go back to Bordeaux so this cruise hit the mark. The cruise was perfect! We had such a great wine tasting experience and the food was just as wonderful. It was so much fun to experience this with my parents too. I would highly recommend it for anyone that enjoys wine or wants to know more about wine. They do a great job of mixing the novice wine person experience with a more advanced wine drinker. It’s a great experience for any level wine person. 1st class service and dining experience for sure! The staff make every effort to make you feel like royalty. From knowing your name after one encounter to remembering your favorite drink, it’s an experience you won’t forget.

Wine and Dine

jjdavis420’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Forseti price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 209
Well later out and functional. No issues at all with it. Music selection on entertainment could use a younger mix of music as a selection.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins