Majestic Princess Cruise Review

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Erika1946

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

I chose this cruise because I wanted to have a holiday and I feel that my best holidays are at sea. We had never been to Shanghai before or Vietnam. The rest of the ports we had been to either by ship or plane before so we just relaxed. The Majestic Princess lived up to my expectations. It certainly is big. The seating areas around the interior of the ship were excellent and comfortable. The cabin was excellent and the service by our cabin steward was first class. The dining room seating was excellent and the food was first class. I cannot remember not liking any dish. The entertainment as far as shows were concerned was fabulous. The comedy was so so and most activities I did not participate in. I was there to relax. The cabins are so quiet and peaceful and you can double lock the rooms for that afternoon nap or just sit on your balcony and watch the world go by. As I said we had been to many ports before but when we decided to go on a tour we went with the Princess shore tours. I know they are little expensive but I still think they are the best on offer and guarantee that the ship will be there if you get back late.

Erika1946's Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME A206

The cabin was clean and in pristine condition when we arrived. The mini bar was well stocked and the bathroom and toilet area were spotless.

Erika1946