3. Norwegian Spirit
I chose this Cruise because of the port destinations. I had never been on a cruise and this exceeded all of my expectations. All of the staff and crew that I encountered were very friendly and helpful my cabin Steward was excellent. The food was great the entertainment was out of this world. There were a few things I thought could have been better explained... Like it showed we were going to be in Reykjavik Iceland for 3 days in reality we got there one night were there a whole day and left at 1 a.m. so we were really only there for one day. There we're 2 sea days coming & going to Iceland. Then it was usually pretty difficult getting from the port into the town and you're not told of that. But overall this was one of the best experiences of my life and at the end of the cruise I bought 4 gift cards to cruise again. So Bravo to the crew of the spirit. As you see I said great value for my money even though I went as a single person I had to pay double the cabin price but I still thought it was worth it.

Awesome 1st Cruise

MamaGlory’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 11125
My cabin Stewart was Joelix.. . He was always upbeat friendly happy and very professional and my room was always done in a timely manner.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins