• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Norwegian Bliss Review

Editor Rating

60th Birthday first cruise a big hit !!!

Review for Norwegian Bliss to Alaska
Dorrman
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

It has been on my bucket list for years to cruise, we decided my 60th was a good reason to go. What a great vacation. I felt so relaxed and could want for nothing my whole trip. When we started out it was just going to be me and my wife. I said the more the merrier so we reached out to our kids their friends, our friends. We ended up with 14 takers so it was so enjoyable to do this together. We upgraded to a balcony king suite and I think it was really worth it. WE had the Spa package also.....I think its a must !!!! We had the ultimate drink package....so worth it. The food was good at all the free eateries. The buffet is good, lottsa choices, nice staff. We also were allowed to eat at Manhattan and Taste both of which are step up white linen dining and both were fabulous. The casino was fun when its open too. We liked Juneau as our first stop we walked the town, many of our group did the glacier tour. The Red dog saloon is crowded but fun. Skagway is a really cute stop we toured town and just walked around and shopped and ate a little. Had such a nice day there. Wind caused us to bypass Ketchikan but we all made new plans on the boat. Darn I had to spa twice that day !!!

We saw 2 shows on the boat Six and Jersey boys. Both were fabulous and we highly recommend them to anyone.

I can just say this was an amazing, relaxing most pampered trip I have ever gone on Their service crew is totally top notch, bartenders are flawless, room crews are really good and just so nice. The views are amazing all day long. Don't wait to book yours, I would spend a little more and everything will be included that you will need.

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony