• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Norwegian Escape Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

First time on NCL. Some Good. Some Bad.

Review for Norwegian Escape to Canada & New England
JonInVB16
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin:

Maybe it was the size of the ship..or the layout...or the itinerary..but overall it was just an average trip.

This was our first time cruising on Norwegian and to this part of the US/Canada. We have been on several other lines and on ships of varying size, but nothing with 4,500 passengers.

Here is a 100% real and honest review. I'm not being paid to say this. I've never been employed by a cruise line. I'm not a multiple times per year type cruiser. I'm not a complainer or a negative person in general. In fact, I'm just a guy who works full time in a corporate setting and actually prefers to be more "outdoorsy" than cruising, although it's always a nice way to see a few places in a short time and let someone else do all the work for you.

Port Reviews

New York (Manhattan)

It's NYC and there are millions of things to do. My advice..if you have never been..come in the day before, get a hotel room...experience the city away from Times Sqaure/Midtown/Tourist district. Eat at a local restuarant (there are thousands..every nationality and food you can imagine) Go see a show.

10 Helpful Vote