3. Avalon Impression
This was our first, but not out last, river cruise. My husband and I loved everything about cruising with Avalon. It's interesting to hear people talk about other lines. We would choose Avalon again without hesitating. The service was GREAT. We might go for an upper cabin next time. It's true that you don't spend so much time in your room, but I did not realize that the room would be below the site line of the window. Next time... :)) I want to give a shout out the chef and his team. We had a special meal and they simply could not have been more accommodating. I don't know about the other special requests, but the vegan meals prepared for us were spectacular. The first night we got white rice and they asked how we liked the dinner. We said it was great but we preferred brown rice and whole grain. Done! They were fabulous. Thanks again to the chef and his gang! The sporty excursions did not disappoint. The biking, hiking, and canoeing were better than we expected. Thank you Avalon. See you again.

WE loved EVERYTHING!

rosiebank’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Impression price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin D 115
Like I wrote, next time we would move up on the ship. But other than that, we were pleased with our room.
Indigo Deck Outside Cabins