3. Emerald Liberte
It was recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint. The staff were all brilliant, especially the restaurant staff. Everyone aimed to please with smiling faces. The cabins were well maintained, the food was excellent. We celebrated a birthday while on board and we were treated very special and met our request. The food was excellent with good choices daily. There was more alcohol than I could ever manage and the wines especially the rose was superb. On the evening of my friend’s birthday a local Michelin star chef prepared the dinner, which made it very special for her. It was a perfect evening. The tours were well planned and the tour guides were very knowledgeable. I had a shared cabin and there was enough space for both of our stuff. The cabin was very well appointed. It was also very nice when the staff participated in the evenings activities - it made us feel special.

Fantastic

Emerald Liberte Cruise Review by Shelwais

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Europe

The cabins were well maintained, the food was excellent.

The tours were well planned and the tour guides were very knowledgeable.

Shelwais’s Full Rating Summary