3. Rhapsody of the Seas
Overall, we had a great cruise out of Venice on 8/31/19. We had a great itinerary including Kotor, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos, and Keflonia. Unfortunately we were not able to get into Mykonos due to high winds and seas, but the crew was able to turn the day around to a nice day at sea, scrambling to fill in our recreation and entertainment needs. All the other stops were as advertised, offering many different things to do and see. We only availed ourselves of one of the tours on Argostoli to the beach. We were able to find plenty to do on our own and ended up having a great time and seeing some great places in a beautiful country. The ship is old, and shows some of it, though the crew does an outstanding job of keeping it clean and up to date. The food was for the most part good, and plenty was offered. The dining rooms were very nice, well run, and staffed by professionals who worked hard and long to make us happy. The show lounges were fair to middling, and while my wife enjoyed the shows, I made my escape to the casino to try my luck. Entertainment on board was varied and plentiful with lots to do and see, so if you were bored, it had to be your own fault. The entertainment director was all over and made sure we had fun. We especially enjoyed the Diamond lounge with their attentive staff with plentiful drinks and goodies. The only major complaints we had were with the schooner lounge and the centrum area. For some reason, the entertainers there mistake volume for quality in music. The piano player in the schooner was quite good, but not at 120dB. Same goes for the centrum. It's too loud to enjoy yourself or to converse with anyone near. I realize that "if the music's too loud, you're too old", but i love music as much as anyone, but I also enjoy a good conversation without blowing out my throat. Bad music is bad, either loud or soft, good music does not need to be broadcast at earsplitting levels.

Good cruise, but with some problems

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Paulie48

Paulie48’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

excellent cabin. I picked it because it's an aft cabin with a huge balcony. Unfortunately sometimes it wasn't usable because of the amount of soot dropped on it from the incinerators which ran at night. It wasn't from the engine stacks, I know diesel smoke from incinerator exhaust. A mop down during the day would have helped a lot.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans