3. ms Serenity
Food aspires to be top notch, but doesn’t achieve it. Waiting staff, some very good others less so. My disappointment was the beds, uncomfortable and hard to get into and out of. No comfortable chair owing to limited space. Ship clean, efficient, and organised. Cruise manager very good at his job. Entertainment was by a talented chap named Randy, one man with a lot to do by himself, he did well. If I did another cruise I would make sure it had a proper double bed as without it, it would be a deal breaker. Personally I thought Budapest a little disappointing, though only being there one day is not sufficient to give proper opinion. I enjoyed being on the sun deck just cruising along the Danube river. The several locks were an experience. We also had the opportunity to make tea or coffee anytime in the lounge. Overall it was a pleasant holiday.

First river cruise

ms Serenity Cruise Review by Brain-box

Brain-box’s Full Rating Summary
Get ms Serenity price drops

Small, but expected. Pull down beds. Rigid board made very unpleasant trying to sit on the bed. Getting in and out of the bed very hard and extremely undignified. I did not sleep well.
Though my wife did. Crew great, very helpful. Musician Randy very good entertainment.