3. MSC Preziosa
After reading all the reviews I went with an open mind and little expectation Boarding was easy at Southampton and we were onboard by 1 pm Quick lunch in buffet and off we went to explore. Preziosa is a big ship and beautiful.The bars are big and plush. We had an inside on 11 and it was spacious and clean and kept nice every day. Food.......wasn't very good.Buffet a nightmare for breakfast MDR not much better for breakfast either. Shows were ok but the same every night.Bar entertainment was a pianist or a couple singing.....all very average. Ports were miles out so a shuttle charge of 17 a person was expected on some hardly no walk offs Hamburg was closed on Sunday I wouldn't recommend European cities myself again. Days at sea nothing much was put on for entertainment..no films or activities. Bars are very busy at night and drinks very very dear a beer e8 wine e8 bottle water e4 Drink packages a must if you drink. Staff were nice friendly and helpful. MSC are def a 3 star ship Iv done several lines and I'm easily pleased and let a lot go over my head but MSC need to up thier game. It's the little things IMO We were lucky with weather though.

Preziosa sept 19 the truth

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by Katie scarlett

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Interior Stateroom
After reading all the reviews I went with an open mind and little expectation

Boarding was easy at Southampton and we were onboard by 1 pm

Quick lunch in buffet and off we went to explore.

Preziosa is a big ship and beautiful.The bars are big and plush.

We had an inside on 11 and it was spacious and clean and kept nice every day.

Hamburg was closed on Sunday I wouldn't recommend European cities myself again.

Days at sea nothing much was put on for entertainment..no films or activities.

Drink packages a must if you drink.

Staff were nice friendly and helpful.

MSC are def a 3 star ship

It's the little things IMO

We were lucky with weather though.
Katie scarlett’s Full Rating Summary