3. Carnival Breeze
I was on the Carnival Breeze this past August for a family and friends vacation and I am concerned about the decisions of some members of the security crew... My 17 and 20 year old daughters had to make a complaint because some teenagers were doing prank calls and knocking on their cabin door in the middle of the night. During debarkation they were both hold back on the ship by security. Since I walked out a few persons before my daugthers I waited a little further on the bridge leading to the terminal. Not seeing them arrive I was very worried so I am glad I was able to make my way back to the exit of the ship and wait with them (note here that nobody wanted to tell us why my daugthers where not allowed to leave the ship). As per Carnival's web site "Guests Under the Age of 21 MUST travel with a relative or guardian of 25 years of age or older". How come security was allowed to hold my daugthers without even notifying the parent or guardian (aka me in this case)? Are they so important that they can pass over parental authority? I called Carnival when I got home and apparently there's nothing wrong with that situation... I even sent a message to John Heald who replied that "because there was a 20-year-old sister with her that she was considered to be an appropriate adult". That being said, eveything else was as great as usual. The cruise director MarQ was really energetic and enthusiastic. Our cabin steward Korn and MDR waiter Alex were exceptional. They were always making everything they could to be ahead of our needs. My husband and I took the "behind the fun" tour. It was absolutely fantastic! I do recommend this tour to everybody. Since we were cruising just ahead of the hurricane Dorian, the captain did multiple announcements to inform the passengers about the situation. He made sure to keep us safe at all time.

Security concern!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by ChantalEric

That being said, eveything else was as great as usual.

ChantalEric’s Full Rating Summary