3. Norwegian Sun
From booking (confusing and expensive add-one), communicating (no replies when I sent my 3 or 4 email questions), mediocre food (nothing exciting or delicious and desserts were gross), long lines for drinks, insane cost of internet, overcrowding (constant chaos) , small pool with terrible TECHNO music the entire time except for occasional 45 min Jamaican band) missing our main island and doing circles all day because the captain didn't want to take us anywhere else! Same cruise ship a week prior rerouted to COZUMEL -but not us!! Bathroom toilets overflowed the first half-hour. My cabin phone was broken. Casino was disgusting and smokers everywhere. Observation area bar should have had the live music because it is a large wasted area for karoake. We couldnt understand the announcements because of the thick accents of the cruise director. Missing the main stop should have warranted a credit back to our expense. Terrible experience. WE WILL NEVER go again. Our "romantic" 10th anniversary was ruined!

Never Again. Thank God it's over!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Foxcharlee

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Partially Obstructed Oceanview Porthole Window
Foxcharlee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Partially Obstructed Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OK 6005
Beds were hard and phone was broken.
Promenade Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins