3. Norwegian Joy
I am an avid cruiser. I have been on about 20 cruise with varying cruise lines, so I have a lot of experience to pull from. We had an amazing time. The boat is stunning. All spaces are brand new, and really clean. The bars and lounges had excellent menus, and we did have the drink package. Main dining rooms are better than expected, but not as good as the specialty. We did book with a 3-night specialty promo. Elements was an excellent show, did get to see all of Footloose, we were tired. We had a mid-ship balcony, which was in excellent condition. You almost need a balcony on this itinerary. Service was good, but not outstanding. We really enjoyed the observation lounge. I only had one complaint about the entire experience. I was a little disappointed about our Glacier Bay sailing. I have been to Alaska before with princess cruises. We sailed right into a massive glacier that showed calving. This itinerary sailed into a glacier that was inside a mountain, and didn't give the intended affect. Still beautiful, but that factor was missing. Due to this, our Juneau day was only a half day port, which is super disappointing. Every other aspect of this trip was perfect! I would cruise this exact sailing again.

Best Vacay Yet!