• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

XinaMarie
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

Note: Hurricane Dorian had just gone through a week beforehand so I am not going to base any of my review on the Nassau Port beach areas or initial expectation of beach enjoyment rather, I will focus my review on the Navigator, Nassau, & Coco Cay's activities and amenities. We had booked beach/ocean excursions but canceled after the hurricane knowing that the water would be full of debris and not clear. It's a good thing or we would have wasted a lot of money.

Myself & 18 Year Old Daughter

Ocean View Room - Deck 2

Ocean View

Cabin 2N

The cabin decor is dated and worn but neat and tidy. There was plenty of room for 2 people and lots of storage nooks.

Biggest complaint; The linens were rough, stained, & there was mold growing between the sealed glass shower and the wall (poor design). Our ocean view was obstructed by dirty glass but I can't tell if it was outside or between the glass. Our steward was pleasant & kind but seemed exhausted/done. I think she needed more help.

Port Reviews

Miami

We rented a car and drove around, great experience.

Nassau

Read original review - We didn't enjoy this port too much but lunch at Senor Frogs was tasty and our server, Michael was great.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

GIANT FREAKIN' WATER PARK!

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $178