3. Emerald Princess
The food quality and selection is not what I have been used to on Princess cruise. Was served French fries with a filet mignon. Being on a Mediterranean cruise would have expected a better selection of seafood and fish. King prawns were the size of baby shrimps. Although the MichelAngelo waiting staff was really courteous and helpful. Pedro the head waiter was good to find us nice and enjoyable people to sit with. Front desk service is useless they give you the run around! We were booked on a shore excursion on our day of disembarking but the bus couldn’t carry luggage. It would have been great to visit Mykonos but the rough sea prevent it us to port.... the captain decided for the safety of the passenger to continue our route. I’m glad that he made that call for our safety. Princess didn’t live up to their slogan.... Come Back New! I found that Princess cruise line has been going down in quality over the last 5 years. It not what it used to be.

Food quality and selection require improvements

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Bigkahula

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Princess didn’t live up to their slogan.... Come Back New!

Bigkahula’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE
The Bed was really comfortable.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins