3. Emerald Princess
It's the only cruise line that I travel one .In fact my first cruise was on the Emerald. We arrived in Rome one day prior and it was amazing. As a platinum member the check-in was very fast. The ship was refurbished but the stateroom decoration is outdated. The food was very good . The boutiques aren't interesting even boring. The musicians are very talented and the singers also. The atmosphere was very relaxing. We had the anytime dining and its a great option if you want to relax. the entertainment presentations at the Princess theater were the worst I've seen so far. Our room cleaner wasn't friendly and helpful .The worts we had so far.I'll remember him for a long time. The ports offers very affordable shuttle that make your reconsider the necessity of paying for expensive excursions.The one in Corfu and Chania were a waist of money and my time.

I can't wait to go back ....... but on the new boats

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Bidah

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

We arrived in Rome one day prior and it was amazing.

As a platinum member the check-in was very fast.

The ship was refurbished but the stateroom decoration is outdated.

The food was very good .

The boutiques aren't interesting even boring.

The musicians are very talented and the singers also.

The atmosphere was very relaxing.

We had the anytime dining and its a great option if you want to relax.

the entertainment presentations at the Princess theater were the worst

I've seen so far.

Bidah’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF D230
Clean , outdated decoration, the bed was very comfortable.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins