3. Queen of the Mississippi
I chose American Cruise Line because they have a good single traveler policy. The also have single cabins. The entire staff were friendly, helpful, and professional. No complaints about anything Love it. Room was clean and very nice n I have sail with American Cruise Lines 4 times. I will also cruise with them. I think they are the best small cruise line. The dining experience was great. The food was excellent, the service was good and very efficiency. Very professional. The entire cruise was great. It was called the Cumberland River Cruise from St. Louis, Missouri to Nashville, Tennessee. (7 nights, 8 days). I just love small river cruising especially with American Cruise Lines (the best). The Queen of the Mississippi is a riverboat, total 150 passengers. The ship is absolutely beautiful and is run professional and efficiently. Your get your money worth. It is a beautiful cruise. The ship lounges are decorated beautiful.

One of the best cruise

Queen of the Mississippi Cruise Review by startravler

startravler’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Cruise Lines Queen of the Mississippi price drops

clean every day. Beautiful room. Good size for single. No compliants. Very happy in my cabin, I evern had a small balcony. Loved itr.