3. MSC Opera
Picked this cruise from Bari as we wanted to come back to Bari and spend time in the Puglia area.. Cruise was great although more time could have been spent in ports . Restaurant waiters and service was great and food too. Our housekeeper Mundir was very helpful and always there if Needed. Room was always cleaned to perfection. Entertainment staff were the best I have come across on a cruise . All very talented and hospitality with guests were great and so was the music played as well.. Stefano Guzzardi and Yennier Moreno who are part of the entertainment staff have made this cruise very memorable for me.. not only they are kind, funny and great entertainers , they are both great dancers which I love to do and both made time several times for me.. I would love to join them on a cruise one day .. Luigi Incarnato is also a great entertainer and always gets the crowds going..

Fantastic Cruise

MSC Opera Cruise Review by Rosa62

Cruise was great although more time could have been spent in ports .

Restaurant waiters and service was great and food too.

Luigi Incarnato is also a great entertainer and always gets the crowds going..
Rosa62’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Opera price drops

Aurea Suite
Cabin S3 12005
Great , spacious and always cleaned
La Boheme Deck Suite Cabins