3. AmaMagna
We chose this cruise for my husband's 50th birthday. We started in Prague which was on his bucket list & extended in Budapest. We arrived on ship to be whisked promptly to our room. We headed to make our dinner reservations for the week which went super smoothly also and it was perfect we unpacked and then headed to our welcoming entertainment outside of the boat. The river boat is outstanding, the furniture throughout the interior is beautiful, as in the restaurants. There is a shaded area on the upper deck to enjoy sail outs. Comfy sofas at the front of the ship. I never felt like the boat was busy we always walked right in for breakfast and lunch to have a table waiting for us. Don't hesitate if you don't find something on the buffet you can always order something or ask if there is anything else prepared that day you may not realize you can have. A river cruise is busy so be prepared, every port we loved for different reasons & we sometimes left our tour group and did our own thing. Explore, enjoy and make the most of your river cruise. Trip of a lifetime!

Above & Beyond

AmaMagna Cruise Review by beachsong68

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Suite (with Balcony)
beachsong68’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaMagna price drops

Suite (with Balcony)
Cabin SA 319
Our cabin was spectacular. We had a closed off entrance from our main room with a room with a toilet, then a second room with double sinks & a walk in glass door shower that was huge. You then opened doors that led into the main room, with a full size sofa, super comfy bed. Two walls of closets, a desk with a mac computer & full length counter dresser of draws along the wall. I couldn't fill on the drawers and closets with our clothing. I don't know how I cruise on ships after this room!!
Violin Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins